Being in a committed relationship is indeed a wonderful feeling. To have someone around always with whom you can share your deepest desires, darkest secrets, fears, happiness, and sorrows is an extremely comforting thing.
As a couple, there are many activities you can do to make your relationship even stronger. You can go on trips together, have date nights frequently, live together before stepping towards marriage, take silly little classes together, and so much more.
When you’re just starting a romantic relationship, there is always a certain level of curiosity that makes you want to learn more about the other person. Be it their likes, dislikes, opinions, or even regarding their past; you wish for them to open up and discuss it all with you.
While for some, these conversations happen naturally, for others, they can take place in various ways, and one of those ways is through hypothetical questions.
By asking these questions, you can explore a lot about your partner, such as how they react to situations, how they analyze certain topics, and whether they’re suitable enough for a long-term bond.
Hypothetical questions are also useful for married couples hoping to bring the spark back into their relationship through witty banter and heartfelt discussions. It could be funny, deep, short, or even slightly twisted, but they are all fun to ask.
If you’re looking for hypothetical questions for couples that will intensify your relationship, we’ve got a great collection for you.
Hypothetical Questions For Couples to Ask Each Other
Let’s get the fun started, shall we? Here are some hypothetical questions you can ask your partner to strengthen your relationship further:
- If you had to choose between being forever daytime or nighttime, what would you pick? And why?
- If you had to kill ten innocent people to save my life, would you do it?
- If your favorite celebrity confessed his love for you, would you dump me to date him?
- If I had a medical problem that made it impossible for us to be physically intimate anymore, would you still date me?
- If I was abducted by aliens, how long would you wait for me to come back before you started seeing someone else?
- Would you dump me for twenty million dollars? Or thirty million, perhaps?
- If there was a zombie apocalypse, would you keep me around even if it meant it would lower your chances of survival?
- If I murdered someone, would you help me dump the body and cover up the crime?
- If you ever cheated on me and felt terrible about it the next day and were sure you would never do it again, would you confess it to me?
- If you fell in love with your partner’s best friend, how would you break the news to them?
- If your parents ever walked in on you while being physically intimate with your partner, how would you react to the situation?
- If you got to know that your partner was cheating on you a day before your wedding day, what would you do? Would you break off the wedding?
- Imagine that the sex life you share with your partner isn’t satisfying for you. Would you tell them about it? Or would you keep it to yourself because you love them a lot?
- Imagine that you lied to your partner, saying that you were at home, whereas you were actually at a party. Then you bump into them at the very same party. How would you handle the situation?
- Imagine you and your partner are on holiday, and their sibling pays a surprise visit. How would you react to the situation?
- Imagine you drunk dial your ex, and your current partner hears the entire conversation. How will you handle their reaction to it?
- What if you end up screaming someone else’s name while having sex with your partner? What will you do then?
- What would you do differently if you could go back and meet your partner again?
- If you could change one thing about your partner, what would you change?
- If you had to choose between only giving oral or receiving oral for the rest of your relationship, which would you choose?
- If you could take a bullet for me, would you be able to do it?
- If you had the chance to live forever, even if I wasn’t around, would you go for it?
- If there was an incident that turned me into a hideous monster, would you still want to sleep with me?
- If you found out I was secretly a robot who somehow developed her own emotions and feelings, would you still continue to be with me?
- If a genie granted you only one wish, would you use it to fulfill my wishes?
- If I was allergic to your pet, would you give them up for me?
- If you had a time machine, which moment of our relationship would you want to return to and relive?
- If one of your parents forced you to choose between them and me, whom would you choose?
- If we were stuck on a deserted island together, would you give me the last of our food, or would you secretly eat it yourself?
- If I stopped shaving my body, would you still sleep with me?
- If you developed superpowers and were sworn to keep them a secret to keep me safe, would you be able to hide them from me?
- If I could sleep with my favorite actress, would you give me a free pass, or would you want me all to yourself?
- If you had the power to read my mind, would you use it without my consent?
- If you had to go to prison for a crime that I committed, would you take the blame for me just so I could keep living my life?
- If I asked you to get a hideous tattoo of my name on your face, would you go through with it?
- If my phone was kept unlocked and you could snoop around and read my messages, would you secretly do it?
- If you didn’t do what you do, what would you do in life?
- If you were to win the lottery, how would you spend the money?
- If you were to learn about the date of your death, what would you do with that information?
- If you could learn about one thing regarding your future, what would you want to know?
- If you could be really good at something you currently don’t know how to do, what would it be?
- If you had the power to change the world in some way, how would you do so?
- If you could create a place to hide, what would it look like? Where would it be?
- If you had everything you wanted, would you be satisfied?
- If you could live in any era, which era would you choose? And why?
- If you became famous, would you enjoy the limelight or miss your privacy?
- If you could have picked a name for yourself, which would you have gone for?
- If you had $500 to spend on something special just for me, what would you buy?
- If a family member needed a kidney and you were the only match, would you give one up for them?
- If I wanted a puppy for my birthday, would you get one from an animal shelter or go to a breeder?
- If I went missing and my body was never discovered, would you move on or devote your life to looking for me? If you did move on, how long would you wait till you gave up?
- If you could invite three celebrities, living or dead, to your dinner party, which three people would you choose?
- If you could live till the age of 80, would you still want the body of a 20-year-old? Or would you desire the wisdom of an older person?
- If you could gain an ability after waking up tomorrow, which talent would you want to have?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
- If you could stop my face and body from aging, would you go for it? Or would you rather watch me grow old with you?
- If you could permanently eliminate one person from my life, whom would you choose and why?
Also Read: 244 Flirty & Dirty Questions to Ask Your Crush
When you finally find someone you love with all your heart, you wish you’d met them sooner so that you could have experienced all the key moments of life together.
However, hypothetical questions are a great way to learn more about them and how they were during their younger days.
If you wish to know your partner a little better, read through the questions we have compiled for you, and let us know in the comments which ones you found the most enlightening.