Pigs are adorable creatures, are they not? However, they are so much more than just their appearance. They love cuddling and having their bellies rubbed, and seeing them roll around on the ground is genuinely a heart-meltingly cute sight.
In fact, pigs are known to be the fifth most intelligent animal in the world. They’re said to be smarter than dogs and are even capable of playing video games! Oh yes, that indeed is true.
Possessing so many qualities, these surely are the kind of animals you would want your kids to learn more about. One good way to inform your children about pigs while also having fun is through humor.
Are you hoping to tickle a couple of ribs at the upcoming gathering by cracking jokes based on pigs? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Jokes about pigs are filled with puns and hilariously silly humor that isn’t just for kids but is suitable for adults as well.
Hilarious Jokes About Pigs
Looking for some jokes about pigs to make people snort with laughter at your next party? We’ve got just the right bunch for you. Let’s dive right in.
- What did the piglet opt for when she wanted to give her mother something special for Mother’s Day? She threw a sowprize party.
- What is the name of a laundromat dedicated exclusively to pigs? It’s called Hogwash.
- My father once saw a couple of pigs with laryngitis. They were disgruntled.
- Why is it tricky to plan a bank robbery with pigs? It’s because they always squeal.
- How is it possible to take a pig to a hospital? You take them in a ham-bulance.
- How does one pig convey secret messages to another pig? Through invisible oink, of course.
- Why was the pig not able to become a good football player? Because he didn’t like to play with the pig skin.
- Why didn’t the pigs make it to the basketball team? Because they kept hogging the ball.
- What is the result when you cross a cactus with a pig? You get a porky-pine.
- Why did the little piglet yell at her brother and get upset while they were having dinner? Because he kept hogging all the food.
- A family was walking together, and they were startled when a group of pigs jumped in front of them. It was a proper hambush.
- What is the name given to a pig who is of Spanish origin? Porque.
- What can a pig usually be found doing after school? Their hamwork.
- What results when a centipede is crossed with a pig? You end up getting bacon and legs.
- What is the name given to the event where multiple pigs participate in various athletic games? It’s called the Olympigs.
- Why was the pig seen at the casino? Because he wanted to try his hands at the slop machine.
- What is a good way to care for an ill pig? By given them an oinkment.
- What is the title given to a pig who is good at karate? A pork chop.
- What did Daddy Pig yell at his kids while driving to the amusement park? He said, “Stop swining! We’re nearly there.”
- What does a pig do when they want to spend time with someone romantically? They invite them over to Netflix and swill.
- What was the stubborn pig’s reply every time his mother got mad at him? He said, “Sow what?”
- What did one pig get to hear from the other pig? He said, “Let’s be pen pals.”
- What happens when you cross a pig with a dinosaur? You get a Jurassic Pork.
- What do you think the pig named his pawn shop? He called it ‘Ham Hocks.’
- The local farmer trained his many pigs to perform ballet at the theater nearby. Their production is called Swine Lake.
- Why was the pig seen screaming and whining? Because she was boared out of her brains.
- What is the title given to a pig who spends a lot of time doing charity work? He is known as a philanthropig.
- What was the pig heard saying on a warm, sunny day? It said, “I’m bacon.”
- My sister was once reading up about pig anatomy. She said it was all relatively straightforward until she found a twist in the tale.
- What happened when the pig pen was found to be broken? Everyone had to make use of the pig pencil.
- What is the name of a pig with no legs? They’re called groundhogs.
- Why did the pig end up dumping her boyfriend? It’s because he was a major boar.
- What happens when you cross a tortoise with a pig? You get a slow pork.
- What is the result when you decide to play tug of war with a pug? You get pulled pork.
- Why was the referee forced to show a red card to the pig at the football game? Because he was playing dirty.
- If a pig wins the lottery, what tag would be given to them? They would be called filthy rich.
- What request did the swine hear from the tiny piglet? He was asked to give him a piggyback ride home.
- What is the name given to a pig who gets an answer wrong in an exam? A mistaken bacon.
- Which school does a pig go to if they know how to fly? They go to Hogwarts.
- What is the title given to a pig who is a reckless driver? They’re known as a road hog.
- What did the pig choose as a costume for Halloween? She decided to go as Frankenswine.
- How did the pig greet her friends and family when she met them after a long time? With kisses and hogs.
- What do two pigs in love do on the night of 14th February? They enjoy a Valenswines dinner.
- What happens when you cross Superman with a pig? You get The Man of Squeal.
- What is the name of a pig with three eyes? They’re known as a piiig!
- Which Shakespearean play does a pig like the most? Ham-let.
- What would you call a pig who just can’t seem to mind their own business? They’d be known as a nosey porker!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pig. Pig who? Pig on someone your own size!
- What would a pig be called if they ended up joining the mafia? They’d be called a hamster.
- On the 5th of every month, the old lady allows all her pigs to roam freely in the field. It’s absolute mayham!
- A pig was given the responsibility of running the Post Office. He was known as the Porkmaster General.
- What is the name of a woman who tricks people into giving her a pig? She’s known as a bae-con.
- What do people say when they find out that a pig is dating a horse? They say that they’re in a stable relationship.
- What is a pig’s favorite ice cream brand? Hoggin Daz.
- What piece of advice did the little kids get to hear from their grandmother? She said, “Don’t take anything for grunted.”
- What would happen if a pig participated in a musical? It would end up squealing the show.
Facts You Didn’t Know About Pigs
Did you think that cuteness is the only feature for pigs to boast about? Think again. Listed below are some facts about pigs that you probably weren’t aware of:
- Pigs don’t really sweat. Yes, although ‘sweating like a pig’ is a popular saying, pigs don’t sweat. Instead, they roll around in mud to cool themselves off.
- Every other continent in the world contains pigs, but Antarctica is the only one that doesn’t.
- In Denmark, one can find more pigs than humans. As of 2021, there were 13.15 million pigs to be found in the country of Denmark.
- A study done during the 1990s proved that pigs are fabulous at playing video games. No wonder they are considered to be smarter than dogs and most animals.
- Pigs have impressive navigation skills and can easily find their way back home. In fact, domesticated pigs have the ability to run 11 miles per hour.
- Winston Churchill, the Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, was known to be fond of pigs.
Why is Laughter a Good Medicine for Adults?
Have you ever noticed how having a good laugh with a loved one automatically makes you feel better?
Did you know that laughter is not just good for your mood but also has other benefits? Here are some reasons why laughter brings about several advantages:
- Laughter reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes since it lowers blood pressure. Your blood flow is more regulated, and your blood sugar levels remain more balanced when you resort to laughter.
- Humor helps reduce the stress we experience daily, reducing the anxiety we go through. As a result, your metabolism improves, and your fight-or-flight instincts during a crisis get boosted.
- Anti-infection antibodies get released when we laugh. Due to this, our immune system becomes better.
- The physical tension you witness goes away when you’re laughing. The knotted muscles begin to relax if you laugh.
- Who would have thought that laughter could be an exercise, right? Laughing for 10 to 15 minutes daily can aid in burning about 40 calories. It can also help in toning your abs.
Maybe your friend is in a bad mood, your partner had a long and annoying day in college, or your partner is back home after a terrible day at work. What can you do in such situations to cheer them up? Crack a few silly jokes, of course.
Animal-themed jokes are always fun, and something about pig-centered humor makes things funnier. Read the jokes listed above and tell us which ones you made to have a hearty laugh.