Theme-based jokes are always fun, aren’t they? Jokes centered around fruits, for instance, can be pretty rib-tickling and help brighten up someone’s day. One of those categories of jokes is banana-themed jokes.
Maybe you’re looking for a joke to break the ice on your first date, or you’re hoping to open with a one-liner at a meeting (the ‘safe for work’ kind, in this case, for sure).
Whatever the situation, banana jokes can indeed work for any occasion.
We all want to be the funny ones in a group, and one way to make that happen is through unique puns, jokes, and one-liners. After all, who doesn’t want to be the center of attention and get pats on the back for their humor, right?
So, if you’re looking for some banana jokes to crack the next time you see your friends, you have chosen the right place to take inspiration from. Let’s dive right in.
Hilarious Banana Jokes and Puns for Grown-Ups
Perhaps your pal is having a difficult day, or perhaps your partner is upset about something. What’s an excellent way to make them laugh? Through some hilarious jokes, obviously!
Such jokes become even funnier when they’re themed. So, let’s dive in and hear funny banana jokes to crack around your buddies.
- What happened when the banana team defeated the Fruit Championship? All the fans in the stadium went bananas, of course!
- What does a banana call its grandmother affectionately? Ba-nana.
- When the banana was making positive life decisions, what did the apple say to them as words of motivation? I’m so proud of you for taking a step in the ripe direction.
- When the ice cream and banana were planning to steal from the pantry, what did the banana say to the ice cream? All the profits will be equally split between the two of us.
- What happened when most of the fruits on the banana split committee realized that the banana was a good mascot for their brand? They came to a split decision.
- How can you identify an optimist? When you see an older person buying green bananas.
- What happens if a banana hears a hilarious joke? They break out into sidesplitting laughter.
- What is yellow in color and can go 30 miles an hour? A banana inside a washing machine.
- What caused the baby banana to become so spoiled? His mama left him out in the sun for too long.
- Why does a banana never feel lonely? Because they all hang out in bunches.
- What’s the simplest way to make a banana split? You just cut it in half.
- What is the best thing you can put in a banana cream pie? Your teeth, of course!
- If a crocodile is responsible for making shoes, what do you think a banana makes? Slippers.
- What is a charismatic banana known as? He/she is called a banana smoothie.
- What kind of school does a banana go to? They go to sundae school.
- Which fruit is the hippiest? The hippiest fruit is a bae-nae-nae.
- How does a monkey keep itself safe while going down a flight of stairs? The monkey stays safe by holding on to the banana-ester.
- Do you know what I say to my bananas before leaving the house? I say, “I am going, bananas.”
- What caused the banana so much disappointment? He was disappointed because someone mistook him for a plantain.
- Why was the banana seen with a prune? It’s because he could not get a date.
- Why did the banana pay a visit to the hair parlor? It’s because she had split ends.
- Why was the ice cream socially canceled? It was canceled because the banana split with the ice cream.
- What genre of literature does a banana like to read? Non-fiction, of course.
- When do you think the trail mix will have enough cash to purchase a map? Once the banana chips in.
- What is something that always points north and is yellow? A magnetic banana.
- Why do you think a banana doesn’t snore? It’s because they don’t wish to wake up the rest of the bunch.
- What does a banana say when they answer the phone? They answer, saying, “yellow!”
- Why did the plantain get called to the principal’s office? Because it went bananas during class.
- Why can a banana not yell higher? Because it can only be yellow.
- Why did the monkey end up liking the banana? Because it had great appeal.
- How did the banana fall ill? It fell sick because it had yellow fever.
- Name a former politician who is fond of bananas. Al Gore-illa.
- Where does a banana go to buy its clothes? It goes to the Banana Republic.
- What is a category of jokes that a banana likes to crack? Sidesplitting jokes.
- My boss accused me of “acting the monkey” at work, and I almost choked on my banana.
- Do you know what type of key is used to open a banana? A monkey!
- Why can’t the whipped cream locate the banana at the gathering? Because it split.
- What is the name given to two bananas? They’re called a pair of slippers.
- How did one banana greet the other banana when they met for the very first time? It said, “Yellow, nice to meet you!”
- Why do you think the banana received so many Valentine’s Day cards? Because it was extremely sweet.
- Why do you think the girl kept falling off her bike? Because she kept slipping off the banana seat.
- Why do you think the banana failed the driving test? Because it kept peeling out.
- Why did the banana have to visit the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well.
- One should always be extra kind to a banana. Why do you think that is? It’s because you shouldn’t hurt their peelings.
- Why is it crucial for a banana to put on sunscreen? Because it peels.
- What position did the banana take during the Tour de France? It was riding with the peel-oton.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Ice cream. Ice cream, who? Ice cream if you won’t eat my banana split!
- What are two bananas called when they are friends with a monkey? They’re known as a bunch of idiots.
- What happens to unripe bananas when they think about ripe bananas? They go green with envy.
- Do you know what a ghost’s favorite fruit is? Boo-nanaa!
- Bananas go out in a yellow submarine.
- After listening to your joke, I’m peeling much better.
- When is the right time for a banana peel to get married? At the ripe time.
- Why did the banana peel work out more than the doctor advised? Because she liked to peel the burn.
- What do you think the banana peel did as soon as she received her Christmas present? She peeled off the wrapping paper.
- Why do most people call banana bread lazy? Because they loaf around the neighborhood.
- Why did the banana bread not sell any of his art? It’s because he was a crumbly artist.
- Why was Anna not allowed to visit the grocery store? Because she was caught stealing a bunch of fruits, so they had to ban Anna.
Now that you have a whole list to refer to for banana jokes, which are the ones you think you will memorize and use? Which one made you laugh out loud the loudest? Let us know in the comments.