Everyone enjoys a great joke, including toddlers and kids! That’s why I searched far and deep to find the best toddler jokes on the web.
Coming up with jokes for toddlers isn’t easy; it’s hard because your kid is too young to understand much of what you are saying. You might have tried sharing a joke with your 3-year-old, but to your surprise, you found out that your toddler doesn’t find it funny.
If you have a 3-4 year-old toddler, you will find that telling jokes makes more sense. In contrast, a two-year-old will be more entertained if you mix up a classic nursery rhyme or play with toys.
That’s why in today’s article, I will share the best toddler jokes and some tips on making the younger toddlers laugh.
20+ Toddler Jokes
- What do you call a cow on a trampoline?
A milk shake!
- Where would you find an elephant?
The same place you lost her!
- Why did the pony get sent to his room?
He wouldn’t stop horsing around!
- Why did the boy throw a clock out the window?
To see time fly.
- What did the nose say to the finger?
Quit picking on me!
- Why didn’t the teddy bear eat dessert?
Because he was stuffed.
- What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between us, something smells!
- What did the banana say to the dog?
Nothing. Bananas can’t talk.
- What’s a cow’s favorite place?
- What’s the difference between elephants and bananas?
Bananas are yellow.
- What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?
- Where do you find a dog with no legs?
Where you left him.
- How do all the oceans say hello to each other?
- What does a cow do for fun?
Goes to the mooo-vies.
- What do you call a fly without wings?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?
- Why does the banana need medication?
It isn’t peeling well!
- What do you call a train that sneezes?
- What has hands but can’t clap?
- What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
- Where do sheep go to get their hair cut?
The baa-baa shop.
Jokes for Younger Toddlers
Kids develop their sense of humor in different ways. If your toddler isn’t interested in jokes, you should try to entertain them in a different way.
- Mix up the classic nursery rhymes: “Twinkle, twinkle little baa, oh what a little sheep you are..” etc.
- Try to tell knock-knock jokes while playing with toys (one stuffed animal says the joke to the other).
- Pikaboo is always a great way to make toddlers laugh.
- Make animal sounds.
- Show the toddler a funny image of a cartoon character.
- Roleplay as a pirate, zombie, or a clown.
- Put on costumes. Mix up your playtime.
We hope you enjoyed reading these toddler jokes. If you want to read more posts like this, I recommend checking these out: