From rides and parades to dining and character experiences, Walt Disney World packs a lot of fun into one family vacation. The new MyMagic+ service makes planning all that fun even easier.
I love vacationing with my family but it can be challenging when everyone has an opinion. MyMagic+ makes it easy to not only organize our trip to Walt Disney World but we can plan it as a family. Simply set-up your account at myexperience.com (or log-in with your existing Disney username, something you’ll have if you’ve booked a Disney vacation in the past) and add your travel guests.
The Friends and Family feature enables you to share your MyMagic+ account with the rest of your travel companions. Together you can plan and share your Walt Disney World adventure, including FastPass+ selections (valid theme park tickets required) and dining reservations Even grandma who lives out of town can select the character experiences she wants to take the kids to right from her kitchen computer.
- Link your hotel reservation and park tickets to your account on your MagicBand. Simply scan your band to gain access to your Walt Disney World resort room, entrance into the theme parks, and even access your FastPass+ selection.
- Make and add dining reservations from the many dining options available in Walt Disney World.
- Set reminders for fireworks, character meet and greets, and parades you don’t want to miss, like the new Disney Festival of Fantasy parade, one of our ‘must see’ summer picks [link to summer post].
- Schedule your FastPass+ selections once your park tickets have been linked to your account. This enables you to book times for Disney’s more popular attractions and saves you the wait in.
- Create a wish list for some of the attractions you want to visit like escaping the clutches of Darth Vader on Star Tours.
- View a day-by-day calendar of what you have planned, the parks you want to visit with their hours, plus make a few notes for things you want to remember or keep an eye out for such as Mickey shaped ice cream or one of those delicious themed caramel apples on Main Street USA.
- Access your photos taken with the Disney PhotoPass or Memory Maker service.
Basically, MyMagic+ enables you to customize your Walt Disney World experience to suit your family’s vacation needs, from dining plans to hitting your favourite attractions. Just what us moms need, something that will make planning our family trip to Walt Disney World much easier all while enabling us to keep everyone on track.
[separator top=”10″ bottom=”20″ style=”shadow”]
Travel Tip: The free My Disney Experience app enables you to access your FastPass+ schedule, your dining plans, plus find character meet-ups and more, right from your smartphone. Learn more about the My Disney Experience app.
Lead photograph credit Olga Lucia Thompson