It’s a well-established fact that Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate that magical thing called to love every year. They don’t call February “love month” for nothing!
That’s all about L-O-V-E. Valentine’s day is the time of the year.
If you are all coupled up, it’s a beautiful excuse to get extra mushy, shower your significant other with a little extra attention and affection, go crazy with the roses and chocolates, and whisper sweet platitudes of romance to each other.
On the other hand, if you are single and ready to mingle, Valentine’s Day is the ideal opportunity to finally put yourself out there and shoot your shot with that cutie you’ve been secretly crushing on or that Tinder match you want to maybe start something with.
Whether attached or single, Valentine’s Day is a prime time for some fun flirtation and give some lovin’ to the apple of your eye. It’s a love-filled season, and with love on everyone’s minds, it’s a great time to seize the day and see what can happen!
Of course, if you are going to put yourself out there on V-Day and take that leap, then you have to be ready.
Love is a battlefield, and you must arm yourself with excellent Valentine’s Day pickup lines to help you conquer everything.
You’ve got to have the right words to fan the flames of your already burning love for one another or the singles out there, win the heart of the one you adore.
While they have the reputation of being extra cheesy, pickup lines can undeniably be very useful in the art of wooing. That is when used right! After all, nothing sweetly (and even sexily!) says “Be mine” quite like witty words, clever innuendos, and sweet sayings.
We understand and want to help you be up for the challenge with our carefully curated cool Valentine’s Day pickup lines for him or her.
The beauty of these pick up lines is anyone can use them — it’s 2022, and love knows no gender! If you’re feeling loving feelings for that special someone, take a bunch of these pick up lines and go for it!
We got your back, Cupid!
Pick Up Lines: Why They Are V-Day Perfection
Pickup lines are a tried and tested way to convey your affections for someone. They can be used for a multitude of purposes.
You can use them to impress that special someone. You can drop a line or two to make them blush. Pickup lines are also great conversation starters. They can also be used to get them to start seeing you in a different, more love-filled light.
There are several pickup lines. Some are funny, some cheesy, some witty, some very witty. They can be used in several ways too.
Some are aces to tell someone in person, while some work best as a text message, and so on. Know your audience and know what will work for them.
The key is knowing the right lines to say at the right time and in the right ways. Once you figure that out, then you are golden!
You are all set for Valentine’s Day if you can figure out the right combo and dish out the best pickup lines for your honey or prospective honey.
Valentine’s Day Pick-Up Lines: How to Use Them
It’s not enough to have the pickup lines — you have to know how to use these pickup lines, too. But don’t box yourself in, and don’t restrict your efforts.
When it comes to pickup lines, the limit does not exist! Getting creative and thinking out of the box with these may up your chances of raising the love-o-meter on V-Day.
Here are a few great ways to use these pickup lines to get you started.
Valentine’s Day Card
Ah, the Valentine’s Day card. A classic indeed. It’s an oldie but a goodie.
Cards may be deemed traditional by some, but a perfectly placed pickup line is a simple and easy way that you will be able to give a little added oomph to the Valentine’s Day card you’re preparing for the apple of your eye.
If you’re attached, you can whip out one of these pick up lines to ask them out on a date. It will make them smile and be just out of the ordinary enough to charm them extra well.
If you are single, a carefully selected pickup line to ask them out can also up your chances of getting a yes! And when you’re on that date, slipping in a handful of these pickup lines can make the evening a little spicier and a ton more fun.
Daily Text Messages
Another great thing you can do with these pickup lines is to use them to send a flirty text message to your significant other every day leading up to Valentine’s Day.
It’s simple, sweet, and will undoubtedly heat things to that particular time of the year.
A word of caution: This may not be as ideal for someone you’re not yet in a relationship with — unless there’s already some flirtation going on! It’s best to gauge if the other person will be receptive.
Leave Little Notes
This one is a super cute thing you can do for your significant other, especially if you live with each other.
You can jot down pick up lines on small cards and strategically place them around your home for them to find. Or you can also slip one of these cards into their bag or coat pocket before leaving for work.
You can likewise choose to write one and put it on a sticky note on their computer or the bathroom mirror – or even by their pillow right before bed.
A Love Letter
Nothing says romance like a love letter. It’s one of the simplest yet most romantic things you can do for your significant other.
A love letter can be compelling indeed —, and an excellent way to spice things up would be to start or end (or both!) your letter with a cute Valentine’s Day pickup line. This will add a touch of flirtatiousness and adorable silliness to your letter.
Embrace technology and create a meme for the apple of your eye that comes with the Valentine’s Day pick up line.
Send this with a cute little message, and it will surely put a smile on their face! Or you can also choose to add one to a snapshot of yourself or a snapshot of your spouse.
Ready to get your flirt on? Check out our list of pickup lines for Valentine’s Day!
Incredible Valentines Day Pick Up Lines For Him or Her
Add some flirtatious fun to the most love-filled day of the year with our collection of 96 Valentine’s Day pickup lines that you can use on him or her!
Flirty Pickup Lines
Valentine’s Day is the best time to get your flirt on and raise the flirtatiousness to eleven! With these pickup lines, getting downright flirty has never been so easy. Check out our list of flirty pickup lines to express just how much you adore that special someone.
- “Are you made of copper and titanium? Because you are a CuTi!”
- “I’ve heard that Disney is the happiest place on earth, but they’ve never been in your arms.”
- “Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the whole room became beautiful.”
- “There must be a lookout notice out in heaven because they are missing an angel.”
- “Didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.”
- “Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?”
- “You’re so beautiful that I have forgotten my pickup line.”
- “I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.”
- “Do you have GPS? I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
- “I’d never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find.”
- “What’s your number? Never mind, I already know; it starts with a one and ends with a zero.”
- “Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?”
- “Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?”
Pick Up Lines For When You Think Your SO Is Sweeter Than Sweets
Chocolates, candies, they’re all well and good and sweet. But you know your significant other is sweeter than sweets. We’ve got the perfect pickup lines for you to let them know just how absolutely delectable you think they are.
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, I sure am glad I swiped right on you.”
- “Cupid called. He says that he needs my heart back.”
- “Are you a campfire? ‘Cause you’re hot, and I want s’more.”
- “You can keep the Hershey’s—I just want a kiss.”
- “Did it hurt? You know, when you got shot by Cupid’s arrow?”
- “I must be in a museum because you truly are a work of art.”
- “I asked Cupid for a map because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.”
- “Are you a loan? Because you definitely have my interest.”
- “Quick question: Are you sunburned, or are you just always this hot?”
- “You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.”
- “The only sweet I want for Valentine’s Day is a cutie pie like you!”
- “Is your name Google? Because you’ve got everything, I’m searching for this V-Day.”
- “Are you an angle that’s less than 90 degrees? Because you’re acute-y.”
- “I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?”
- “You should sign up for a marathon, ’cause you’ve been running through my mind all day.”
- “I bought you a dictionary for V-Day because, you know, you add meaning to my life.”
Pick Up Lines For The One You Wish to Spend All Your Valentine’s Days With
You’ve found the one you know you want to spend Valentine’s Day with — over and over and over again. This person is for keeps, and you want to express just how much you adore them.
These pick up lines are sure to do the trick and let them know that they are who you want to be your forever Valentine.
- “Are you my wisdom teeth? Because I have a feeling that I should take you out for V-Day as soon as possible.”
- “My friends bet I couldn’t get a super-hot date for Valentine’s Day. Wanna go spend their money with me?”
- “I can’t turn water into wine, but I’m hoping to turn you into mine.”
- “My name is [insert here], but you can just call me your valentine.”
- “Hey, have we met before? You look a lot like the love of my life.”
- “This Valentine’s Day, let’s make fabric softener and Snuggle.”
- “You know what you would really look beautiful in this Valentine’s Day? My arms.”
- “Do you like cats? Because I’d like you to take meowt.”
- “Hey, you’re pretty, and I’m cute. Wanna be pretty cute together?”
- “Are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.”
- “You know what else Valentine’s Day is? Our future anniversary date.”
- “Even if Earth didn’t have gravity, I’d still be falling for you.”
- “On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9…and Cupid says I’m the one you need.”
- “I’m glad Cupid listened to me—you’re exactly what I asked for.”
Funny Pick Up Lines For Valentines Day
Love is powerful, serious, and real but it can be silly and hilarious!
You always want to be the one to put a smile on your significant other’s face — and with these funny Valentine’s Day pick up lines, you’ll be able to make them grin while making their heart go a-flutter all at the same time!
- “Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?”
- “Your beauty blinded me; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.”
- “Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, a aSentenceWithoutSpaces.”
- “Did you get your license suspended for driving all these guys crazy?”
- “Valentine’s without you is like a broken pencil. Pointless.”
- “Baby, you are so sweet, you would put Hershey’s out of business.”
- “Hey, I was reading Numbers last night and realized I don’t have yours.”
- “Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives because he never met you.”
- “Are you an Airbender? Because you blow me away.”
- “Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?”
- “Be mine because you’re fine.”
- “Do you know CPR? Because you are taking my breath away.”
- “Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.”
Cheesy Pick Up Lines For Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s day is the perfect time to get romantic and lovey-dovey. And it’s also the perfect opportunity to get a little cheesy!
Grab the chance to let your cheesy side come out with these pickup lines for Valentine’s Day that are sure to bring heaping servings of cheese (along with a side of flirty!).
- “I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?”
- “For a moment, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.”
- “Is there an airport nearby, or is that just my heart taking off?”
- “Once you go cupid, the rest are just stupid!”
- “I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.”
- “Would you grab my arm? I want to tell my friends an angel has touched me.”
- “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?”
- “Can I have a kiss on the cheek? I want to be able to say a gorgeous hunk kissed me on Valentine’s Day.”
- “I don’t need Twitter; I’m already following you.”
- “You must be from Tennessee because you’re the only ten I see!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, your booty is fine, let’s hang out.”
- “When I look at you, I see more stars than the cast list in that Valentine’s Day movie.”
- “Somebody calls the cops. It’s got to be illegal to look that good.”
- “Excuse me, you just dropped something — my jaw.”
- “Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.”
Valentine’s Pick Up Lines For Some Sexy Times
Let’s get real: Valentine’s Day is a time for some lovin’. All the romance, flirtations, and sweet nothings can definitely lead to, well, the bedroom.
These Valentine’s Day pick up lines are designed with one thing in mind: To get temperatures rising and open the door for some very sexy times ahead for you and your significant other!
- “I wanna give you a new Year kiss all over your body… Oh wait, that’s another holiday… I mean, Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “I want to be so tired after tonight that I won’t be able to get up and make breakfast tomorrow.”
- “I want this to be Valentine’s day that you fulfill your most intimate desire.”
- “I want to feel the hands that made this present all over my body.”
- “I wanna cover you with chocolate hearts and slowly eat them one by one until all that’s left is you.”
- “I wonder if we can clean all these roses from the bed if I throw you on top of them.”
- “Let’s make this Valentine’s day the most annoying day for our neighbors!”
- “Tonight, we can have our first time all over again.”
- “The more I look at you, the more my clothes feel uncomfortable.”
- “I’m sorry I didn’t get you chocolates for Valentine’s Day…but if you want something sweet, then I’m right here.”
- “Did you sit on a bag of conversation hearts? ’Cause you have a pretty sweet booty.”
- “I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely just turned me on.”
- “Tonight’s menu: chocolate, candy hearts, and you.”
- “I was going to get you a box of chocolates, but you already have a sweeter box to unwrap.
- “I’d like to take you to the movies this V-Day, but they don’t let you bring in your snacks.”
- “I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock.”
- “Do you like Valentine’s Day sales? Because clothing is 100 percent off at my place.”
- “For Valentine’s Day, let’s put on some Netflix and not watch it.”
- “If I had a garden, I’d put your tulips and my tulips together.”
- “Did you ask for a Snickers this Valentine’s Day? Because I want you to satisfy me.”
- “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.”
- “Do you wanna eat a box of chocolates…or me?”
- “You know what’s on Valentine’s Day menu? Me-n-u.”
- “In honor of Valentine’s Day, let’s call me Cupid. Can I stick my arrow in you?”
- “Happy Valentine’s Daaaaaaayum.”
Rock this Valentine’s Day with all-out fce with these pickup lines. Funny, cheesy, flirty, or downright dirty, these pick up lines will totally up the romantic vibes for you and your significant other!