Getting to know a guy can be awkward, fun, and exciting all at the same time! However, you may not know what to ask them or talk to them about?
Not to worry! Here are some of the best questions to ask a guy to get to know him better!
The Best Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Better
1. What is your dream job?
2. Do you want to travel?
3. Would you rather stay in your home town or live in another country?
4. What is your favorite genre of music?
5. What is your favorite song to listen to at the moment?
6. Who is your all-time favorite band or musician?
7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
8. Who would you have dinner with if you could choose anyone, alive or dead?
9. If you built a time travel machine, where would you go first?
10. What do you like to do when you have free time to relax?
11. Who is your favorite famous person?
12. What is your favorite movie?
13. Do you prefer savory snacks or have a sweet tooth?
14. Which is your favorite flavor – strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla?
15. What cuisine is your favorite?
16. Do you like to cook? If so, what do you like to cook?
17. What is your favorite holiday – Christmas, Easter, Halloween, or another holiday?
18. How many siblings do you have?
19. What are your sibling’s names?
20. Do you have any pets?
21. What are your pet’s names?
22. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
23. Have you had any weird pets?
24. Do you speak any other languages?
25. What is your family heritage?
26. Have you ever lived in another country?
27. Where were you born?
28. Do you believe in astrology?
29. What is your star sign?
30. What day were you born on?
31. Where have you traveled to in your life?
32. Do you like to watch any sports? If so, what?
33. What are your hobbies?
34. What sports do you like to play or watch?
35. Would you rather be famous or rich?
36. Do you prefer rainy weather or sunny weather?
37. Coffee or tea?
38. What is the name of your favorite restaurant?
39. Do you like to play computer games, if so, which?
40. What is your favorite board game?
41. Would you rather go to an exotic location or go camping locally for a holiday?
42. Who is your idol?
43. Are you religious? If so, which religion do you practice?
44. Is family important to you?
45. Would you like to have kids one day?
46. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
47. Have you ever broken a bone?
48. Have you ever stayed in a hospital for a night or longer?
49. What is the worst illness you’ve ever had?
50. Do you think clowns are creepy?
51. What kind of sense of humor do you have?
52. What is your best joke?
53. Can you dance?
54. Which is your favorite meal to cook?
55. What is your idea of the ideal date?
56. What does your perfect vacation look like?
57. Which countries would you like to travel to?
58. Which university did you go to (or want to go to in the future)?
59. What would you like to study?
60. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
61. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
62. What would your ideal gift be?
63. How old do you want to be when you pass away?
64. Do you think it’s better to live a long time or live your life to the full?
65. Is keeping healthy and fit important to you?
66. What do you do to keep healthy, mentally and physically?
67. What do you think happens when we die?
68. Would you rather curl up and read a book or watch a movie on a rainy day?
69. What is your favorite book?
70. What is your family like?
71. How many good friends do you have?
72. What do you and your friends like to do together?
73. Do you have any annoying habits?
74. What habit do you think is the most annoying?
75. What do you think is your best feature?
76. What would you change about yourself?
77. What is your best friend like?
78. Do you have any phobias like a fear of heights, cramped spaces, or spiders?
79. Would you eat a fried tarantula for $1000?
80. Would you ever try skydiving?
81. What do you think is the number one thing that makes people happy?
82. What is your fashion style?
83. What are your favorite colors?
84. Are you spiritual?
85. Do you believe in the paranormal?
86. Have you ever had any spooky experiences that you couldn’t explain?
87. Do you prefer to stay up late into the night or wake up earlier in the morning?
88. Do you do any exercise such as walking, running, going to the gym, martial arts, or something else? If so, what?
89. What is your guilty pleasure?
90. Which is your favorite takeaway restaurant?
91. What is your favorite takeaway dish?
92. What does your ideal cheat day meal look like?
93. Do you collect anything, such as figurines, antiques, or memorabilia?
94. How old were you when you lost your first tooth?
95. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
96. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
97. Do you have any unique talents?
98. Are you the quiet one or the one who talks everyone’s ear off?
99. Do you think you are an introvert or an extrovert?
100. What is your philosophy of life?
101. Do you think humans have a purpose here on Earth?
102. Do you believe that humans evolved from apes or got created by Gods or a God?
103. Do you believe in heaven?
104. How many times a week do you lose your phone?
105. Do you want to own a business when you’re older? If so, what business?
106. What do you think is the key to success in life?
107. Do you want to get married one day?
108. What makes you happy?
109. What makes you sad?
110. What makes you angry?
111. Do you know how to bake a cake?
112. Which childhood birthday party was your favorite, and why?
113. What is the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
114. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
115. What is the most difficult thing you’ve ever done?
116. What are your top three favorite things about yourself?
117. Would you ever adopt a child?
118. Would you ever adopt a pet?
119. What crazy thing would you do for $1 million?
120. Would you ever take part in a competitive eating competition?
121. Do you prefer to eat big meals or small meals throughout the day?
122. Hamburgers or pizza – which is your favorite?
123. Are you allergic to any foods, such as eggs, dairy, or gluten?
124. Are you allergic to anything else, such as dust, pollen, bee stings, or cats?
125. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
126. Who is your favorite fiction author?
127. If you could only take three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
128. What is your proudest achievement?
129. Where do you see yourself in one year?
130. If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for?
131. If you could swap lives with any famous person for a week, who would it be, and why?
132. If you could magically, instantly learn one skill, what would it be?
133. Would you rather go out to watch a movie or wait until it’s available to rent and watch it at home?
134. Apple or Android?
135. Nike or Adidas?
136. Ferrari or Lamborghini?
137. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
138. What is your biggest regret in life?
139. If you could, what would you go back in time to change in your life?
140. Which parent is your favorite?
141. Which sibling is your favorite?
142. If you could change one major thing in the world, what would it be?
143. Are you a vegetarian or a vegan?
144. Do you have any special dietary requirements?
145. What was/is your favorite school subject, and why?
146. Who was/is your favorite school teacher, and why?
147. What is your ultimate, feel-good song?
148. What are your top three life goals?
149. What is the scariest dream you’ve ever had?
150. What is the happiest dream you’ve ever had?
Whether making friends, or something more, it’s always a good idea to get to know someone. Hopefully, these unique, revealing questions to ask a guy help you to achieve just this!