A marriage requires a lot of work. It needs two people to be in love with each other and have a strong desire to spend their lives together, and it also calls for many more elements to keep the bond strong.
Understanding, trust, and passion are some elements, but sometimes a marriage between two people needs a little more. For instance, say you have the desire to rekindle the passion with your partner or ensure that you don’t fight over little things.
What do you do in such cases? We can find the answer in something as simple as positive affirmations.
Now, you might wonder what affirmations are. They are words you repeat to yourself daily till you believe in them. The trick is to put the energy in the universe and cause your mind to feel that something can be achieved.
If there is a job you want, for example, keep telling yourself that you will get the job or that you already have it until your dream finally comes true. Similarly, keep repeating the affirmations that connect to your relationship to have the marriage you want.
You might ask how simple words can revolutionize your marriage, but these words have more power than you can imagine. This exercise becomes even more effective if you get your partner to do them.
So, if you’re looking for positive affirmations for your marriage, let us help you.
How Are Affirmations For Marriage Beneficial?
For most of us, the words we hear from a partner are essential, which is why listening to words of affirmation makes us feel happier, satisfied, and valued in our relationship.
When these affirmations are used in a marriage, they strengthen the level of communication between you and your spouse.
These words show your partner that you notice and appreciate everything they do. This feeling of being appreciated makes them feel secure and satisfied with themselves and the relationship.
Encouragement And Better Mental Health
Positive affirmations don’t just solidify your marriage further, but also boost your partner’s sense of self-worth. Offering a word of encouragement also leads to better mental health for the person saying it.
Family life can often tire and hectic. Between managing jobs, kids, housework, and social life, it’s easy to let your marriage go unnoticed.
Couples usually take each other for granted and involuntarily make their partners feel neglected and undervalued.
During such moments of stress, even writing a positive affirmation on a sticky note and putting it on your partner’s lunchbox or pasting it on a mirror for them to read and smile at can make a huge difference.
Practice them with your partner in the morning or before you go to bed. Tailor them based on what you want from each other in your marriage, and before you know it, these words will affect your conscious and subconscious state positively.
As you keep uttering these affirmations, negative thoughts will be replaced and form positive habits and beliefs. Please give them a watch your marriage transforms for the better.
Helpful Affirmations For Marriage to Improve Your Relationship
Perhaps your marriage is going through a slightly rough patch, or maybe you want to strengthen the bond you have with your partner. Whatever your reasons, positive affirmations for marriage can be pretty helpful.
Let’s see what affirmations you can say out loud to make your marriage even more beautiful.
- Every day is a new adventure.
- Good things are happening.
- I am an equal partner.
- I am in a loving, supportive relationship.
- Every day is a new chapter in our book that we write together.
- I am a better person because of my spouse.
- I am blessed with an incredible partner.
- I am safe and loved.
- I choose to see our marriage as a gift.
- I forgive and forget because we are worth it.
- I choose not to be offended and to respond with love.
- I contribute value to my marriage.
- I do not need to compare the two because we both have equal value.
- I love, and I am loveable.
- I offer apologies because we are best friends.
- I see great potential in my spouse.
- I take pleasure in being together.
- I keep moving forward because I can envision our beautiful future.
- I make time to show my appreciation towards my spouse.
- I replace anger with compassion and understanding.
- I show my love through actions and words.
- I trust in our ability to succeed individually and in this relationship.
- I welcome romance in our life.
- My life is better because I have married my best friend.
- Nothing can separate us.
- I trust in our love.
- My contributions are many and valuable.
- My marriage is becoming stronger and more stable each day.
- Our love for each other is strong, selfless, and mutual.
- Our marriage gives me confidence and makes me a better person.
- Our marriage grows stronger and deeper each day.
- Our past has no power over our future.
- Our marriage is built on loyalty, understanding, and trust.
- Our marriage gives me hope for a beautiful life now and in the future.
- Our marriage has enough space for individuality.
- Our marriage is my biggest priority.
- There are wonderful experiences for us to look forward to.
- We can get through anything together.
- We are faithful to one another.
- We’re both one half of a whole.
- We are open with each other and always promise to be so.
- We are passionate about each other.
- We are growing closer emotionally and spiritually.
- We are meant to be together.
- We are partners and not competitors.
- We are resilient and perseverant about making our relationship better.
- We can resolve conflicts calmly by being patient, reasonable, and understanding.
- We complete each other.
- We encourage one other.
- We forgive each other so we can grow as people.
- We complement each other’s differences.
- We do not stress over the little things.
- We fulfill each other’s emotional needs.
- We have an infinite ability to overcome any challenges.
- We lift and encourage each other’s dreams and goals.
- We love each other unconditionally.
- We understand each other.
- The best things are in store for us.
- We grow closer every day.
- We have the freedom and power to create the marriage we desire.
- We look forward to growing old together.
- We make each other laugh every day.
- We were destined to be with each other.
- I am clear about my expectations and intentions.
- I listen to his ideas and value his opinions.
- I appreciate his perspective.
- He is my greatest blessing.
- I am devoted to him and our relationship.
- I verbalize my love for my partner every day.
- I love making my spouse happy.
- I give him the benefit of the doubt.
- I am loyal to him and our marriage.
- He has a lot of potentials.
- I choose to see the best in him.
- It’s completely okay to be vulnerable with each other.
- I love making my wife happy.
- I support my partner in all her endeavors.
- I appreciate everything she does.
- My wife has all my loyalty.
- I make sure my wife knows she is beautiful, and I always remind her of it.
- I see my marriage as the biggest blessing in my life.
- I show my love towards my wife daily.
- Our marriage is a miracle.
- I accept my partner unreservedly.
- My partner and I strive for greatness in our marriage.
- I appreciate and respect our differences.
- My spouse and I make a great team.
- The unconditional love I receive from my spouse makes me a better person.
- Our marriage brings me contentment and joy.
- We communicate healthily and constructively.
- I feel inspired to become like my partner.
- My spouse is non-judgmental.
- My partner leads me towards the best things in life.
- We always consult each other before making a decision.
- My spouse fills my heart with pride.
- My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
- My partner and I accept each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
- My partner and I look forward to spending quality time together.
- The love between my partner and me is stronger than our fights and misunderstandings.
- I feel grateful for everything my partner does for me.
- My partner and I give our relationship the time and attention it deserves.
- My spouse and I feel comfortable sharing our thoughts and problems.
- I never pretend to be somebody else when I am with my partner.
- I respect my partner’s privacy, just as they respect mine.
- My partner ensures that I always feel loved, cherished, and secure.
- If I were to be reborn, I’d choose to be with the same person repeatedly.
- I am confident that my partner trusts me, much like how I trust them.
- My spouse and I are capable of setting healthy boundaries in our relationship.
- I can share my secrets with my partner without worrying about anything.
- I feel happy and excited whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with my partner.
- My partner and I support each other to become successful people.
- My partner is a reflection of me.
- I accept responsibility for my actions and make sure to right my wrongs.
- The light in me sees the light in you.
- I treat my partner the way I want to be treated.
- The more love I give to my partner, the more I receive from them.
- I am a patient partner.
- We are meant to have lifelong love.
- My goal is always to create harmony and clarity in my marriage.
- I put my best foot forward in my relationship.
- I let go of all grudges and resentment.
- I keep my emotions in balance when it comes to my marriage.
- I avoid blaming and pointing fingers at my spouse.
- I state my needs to my partner clearly and honestly.
- I never give my partner the cold shoulder and continually hold space for change.
- I create the foundation on which my relationship is built.
- No relationship is perfect, and I work every day to improve it.
- Every action exemplifies what I want to see in my partner.
- I speak my truth to my spouse without blame or shame.
- I always leave room for improvement in my marriage.
- I set the pace and tone for love to express itself.
- I always want the best for my partner and think positively about them.
- My energy transforms conflict into oneness and unity.
- I am content and joyful alone, and my partner only adds to the excellent feeling already there.
- Through intention, I achieve my ideal relationship.
- I don’t bring up old wounds in my marriage; even if I do, it is only to heal them.
- When it comes to our marriage, happiness starts from within.
Also Read: 10-Step Reality Check for Your Marriage
We do so many things to keep our relationship with our partner exciting and solid. While some participate in activities, others believe in the power of words as affirmations. After all, it takes faith and genuine love to make a marriage work.
Please go through the affirmations listed above and tell us in the comments which ones you prefer. Let us know if you would add any more to the list.