1) Agreement: These Rules govern the EverythingMom “General Contests and Giveaways” (“Contest”). The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of the Contest judges.
2) Contest Sponsor: The Contest Sponsors– EverythingMom.com and Prize Sponsors all represent or produce functional products / services for women. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for the Contest, its Rules or its operation, except to honour and permit redemption of the Prizes in accordance with the Rules.
3) Eligibility: All contests are open to Canada except residents of Quebec and residents of the United States and Canada unless stipulated elsewhere in each individual contest details who are of legal age (age of majority) in the Province or Territory in which they reside and who comply with the Contest Rules, including the requirements of the Rules below under the title “How to Enter”. Employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of either EverythingMom, the Sponsors, or their respective corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest. There is an entry limit of one entry per household.
4) Contest: The Contest begins on various dates and selected entrants will be chosen by a random draw (as chosen by www.random.org) on all eligible entries, which will take place on on various dates at or before midnight Mountain Time. The selected entrants will be announced on the EverythingMom website on various dates. A representative of EverythingMom.com will attempt to contact the selected entrant by email, private message or Twitter. If EverythingMom.com is unable to make contact with the selected entrants in the manner described above, then to maintain eligibility and claim the Prize, the selected entrants must contact EverythingMom.com by email at [email protected] by not later than midnight on 2 weeks after the contest closing date. In order to claim the Prize, the selected entrants must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time. If a selected entrant does not claim the Prize by complying with these Rules (including those found under the heading “Release” below) by the deadline described above, EverythingMom.com will attempt to contact in a similar manner the next eligible entry selected by Michelle, and the first entrant selected will have no further claim to the Prize. EverythingMom.com and the Contest Sponsor are not responsible for any unclaimed Prize. No contact or correspondence will be pursued by EverythingMom.com except with selected entrant(s).
5) How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Entrant must be a member of EverythingMom.com, subscribe to EverythingMom Weekly Newsletter and contest entry form as per individual contest guidelines.
6) Prize: The Prizes vary as stated on the www.EverythingMom.com website. The prize includes shipping to a Canadian or American address. All Prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed.
7) Release: Prior to receiving the Prize, the winner will be required to provide valid proof of identification, sign an affidavit of eligibility, and sign a release and consent form releasing EverythingMom.com and the Sponsor of all claims and liability, confirming compliance with the Rules, and consenting to the use of his or her name, hometown, photograph or likeness, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by EverythingMom and/or the Sponsor and/or their advertising and promotional agencies.
9) Ineligibility: EverythingMom.com and the Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, declare ineligible and/or prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom they believe to be not complying with the Rules. Such non-compliance includes entering false information and/or other non-compliance with these Rules. Residents of Quebec are not eligible to enter the Contest.
10) Other: All entries become the property of EverythingMom.com. All decisions of the Contest judges are final, including with respect to eligibility or ineligibility of entries. The Contest is governed by the laws of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and all Contest entrants hereby expressly attorn to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta. EverythingMom.com reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest or the Contest Rules at any time without notice. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. EverythingMom.com and the Sponsor are not liable for any lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the part of Contest software, virus, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant.