I recently joined a sewing club at school so I could learn to sew. Having a machine at home to practice helps and thanks to Brother Canada I now have an Innovis 40e sewing machine. If you are new to sewing like me I have discovered five sewing projects for beginners to try.
1. Tic Tac Toe. This project is perfect for when you go on road trips or long car rides. Its small, fun, and cute.
2. Tabbed Curtains. Curtains are a great way to add fun to my room and this project makes it look easy.
3. Drawstring Bag. This bag is perfect for holding gym gear at school or my latest shopping finds at the mall.
4. Fabric Headband. I really like headbands so this project is perfect for me. This headband looks simple and cute too.
5. Fabric Trays. These are perfect for a gift box or to use for yourself. I know I could fill a few of these with jewelry and lip balm tubes.
I’m looking forward to trying out my new sewing machine. I’ve started to add some sewing projects to my Pinterest board. Let me know if you have a great project I should add to this board.