I love to go to the beach but the sun is always shining in my eyes and whenever I find a pair of sunglasses I like they are either out of stock or not in my size. Shopping online gives me a bigger selection of styles that I like plus most are in my size. Here are 5 styles of sunglasses I would to love own.
- I love these Kelly Green Round Wayfarer Sunglasses because they are just a bit lighter than my favourite colour. I also love their round shape. I think rounded sunglasses look a little better on me than square ones. $17.80 Cdn, OhMyFassh
- I love the retro style when it comes to clothes, like these Retro Square Sunglasses. Even the square look is kind of fabulous because it’s sort of titled versus a pure square shape. Plus these glasses come in my favourite colour, very tropical.$4.99 Cdn, Forever 21
- How cute these Cat Sunnies with the cat head sticking up out of the side. Even though they are not circular frames, the cat makes them too cute to not want to wear them. $12.50 Cdn, OhMyFassh
- These Tinted Lens Wayfarer Sunglasses remind me of the beach because of their pink and orange colour combination. The colours look good together, like a beautiful beach sunset. $4.99 Forever 21
- These Tropical Print Wayfarer Sunglasses remind me of hotter climates and I love sunny and hot destinations. $4.99 Cdn Forever 21
There are still lots of sunny days left and with a nice pair of sunglasses I can enjoy them without all the squinting. I picked these 5 pairs of sunglasses for their look but you should always check that any sunglasses you buy have UV protection for your eyes. (Editor’s note: see Show Your Shades. Protect Your Vision.)
Bye for now,