I love Advent Calendars but I’m a little too big for the ones with toys and I’m really picky when it comes to chocolate. Luckily I found 5 more grown-up Advent Calendars that you might like. I know I would love to countdown to Christmas with these.
- DAVIDSsTEA 24 Days of Tea ($34.50) I love tea and this gives you a variety of different tea choices to try. You might just find a new favourite.
- The Body Shop’s 24 Days of Joy ($75.00) This one is a little on the expensive side but you get a new Body Shop product to try everyday. Not a bad way to count down to Christmas.
- Ciaté Mini Mani Month ($69.00) You get 18 paint pots of colour plus 6 other bottles containing pearls and glitter all for creating a new fun nail look each day until Chrismtas (and beyond).
- Benefit’s Countdown to Love ($79.00) This is my favorite advent calendar because I am a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics. How sweet would it be to be greeted by a new Benefit treat each day.
- Starbuck’s Chalkboard Countdown ($29.95) This is extremely cool I never knew that Starbucks did advent calendars. You are definitely getting the bang for your buck. It includes a $5 Starbucks gift card and a little caramel in every other container. I can already taste my Eggnog Chia Tea Latte and the tins and chalkboard can be used again and again.
With these advent calendars the days leading up to Christmas would be almost as fun as Christmas.