Spending time with your family members is always a special time. Whether you’re a kid still living with your parents, visiting them during the holidays, or meeting them after a really long time, time spent with your parents is just priceless.
Mothers, especially, share a unique bond with their kids. No matter how much time you spend with them, it just doesn’t seem enough.
Don’t you wish you could learn more about their past? Or get to see a fun, carefree side of theirs that they often keep hidden due to all the responsibilities they carry on their shoulders?
Well, there is a way you can spend a gala time with your mother while also doing something interesting and different, and it comes in the form of a game. Do you know what that game is? It’s truth or dare!
Yes, you can indeed play truth or dare with your mother as well. After all, she deserves relaxation and a whole lot of downtime, too, don’t you think?
Wondering what kind of questions you can ask while playing truth or dare with your mom? We’re here to help you out with exactly that.
Questions to Ask While Playing Truth or Dare with Mom
Playing games with family members is often super fun, and when it comes to playing truth or dare with mom, it can get truly interesting.
Let’s see what some of the hilarious, intriguing, silly, and enlightening questions you can ask your mom are.
Why not start with the truth first, right?
- Have you ever lied to get out of trouble?
- What are you most afraid of?
- Who was your very first crush?
- Who was your first kiss?
- What did you think of dad when you met him for the first time?
- What was your first impression of your in-laws?
- What is the one thing that dad does that annoys you the most?
- If you weren’t married, what would you be doing with your life?
- Did you always want to have kids?
- Who is a celebrity crush you want to get married to?
- Is there a destination you want to travel to all by yourself?
- What was the last lie you told?
- Have you ever lied to your parents even after getting married?
- When was the first time you lied to your mom to sneak out with your friends?
- Do you truly get along with your siblings?
- Have you ever made an excuse to get out of a work event?
- Who is a coworker you just can’t tolerate?
- What’s the best thing about being a woman?
- What’s the worst thing about being a woman?
- Do you believe you have good parents?
- Are you afraid to sleep alone in the dark?
- Is there a dish you hate to cook for the family?
- If you had to be stranded on an island with one person for a week, whom would you choose?
- If you had three wishes, what would you ask for?
- Have you ever farted silently in public and blamed others for it?
- If you were a superhero, what superpowers would you want to have?
- Have you ever cheated in an exam?
- Have you ever been mean to someone and felt bad about it later?
- Have you ever been attracted to a teacher?
- Have you ever shared a friend’s secret with someone even though you were asked to not share it?
- If you had to stop talking to one person, who would it be and why?
- If you were to become famous, what would you want to be known for?
- What would you do if you could be invisible for a day?
- As a kid, did you ever break something in the house and blamed a sibling for it?
- What’s the last white lie you told dad?
- Have you ever eavesdropped on a conversation you shouldn’t have been listening to?
- What are your highest hopes for our family now?
- Tell us something about yourself or your life in this family that you’ve been holding back from confessing.
- Have you ever faked something just to impress your friends?
- If you get a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- Have you ever faked your parent’s signature on a test result?
- What is the best surprise you’ve ever received from your partner?
- What is something silly that you do when no one is around?
- Is there something more you would want from your kids?
- Is there something you want your kids to stop doing?
- Have you ever peed in a swimming pool?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is the last thing you Googled?
- Is there a friend you are secretly jealous or envious of?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
- When was the last time you had a huge fight with a friend?
- As a kid, did you ever watch something even though your parents strictly asked you to stay away from it?
- Did you ever receive a gift from your partner that you hated?
- Have you ever exchanged a present that someone got for you?
- In your childhood days, what is the one thing you wish your parents had allowed you to do?
- Have you ever stayed in the bathroom for a long time just to hide from someone or take some time away from your family?
- Have you ever started a rumor about someone else?
- If you had to go back in time, what is something you would change about your life?
- What is the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had?
- Have you ever forgotten to return a library book?
- If you could switch lives with someone for a day, whom would you choose?
- Have you ever eaten someone else’s food from the fridge that they were saving for themselves?
- Have you ever brought someone home without telling your parents?
- Have you ever been stopped on the road by a cop for something silly?
- What is one feature that other families have that you wish your family had?
Now let’s get into some entertaining dares that you can note down for your mom.
- Eat a spoonful of mayonnaise.
- Go an entire minute without blinking.
- Moonwalk across the room.
- Make up a poem in two minutes.
- Do two cartwheels in a row.
- Take a selfie with some old trash.
- Try to do 20 pushups.
- Make funny faces for one minute.
- Prank call a random person from your list of contacts.
- Call grandma and tell her a lie just to get her a little scared.
- Sit on someone’s lap for five minutes.
- Kiss the person next to you on the forehead.
- Sit on a balloon until it pops.
- Try to juggle with three eggs.
- Send a random text to a friend’s partner.
- Army crawl across the room.
- Kiss the bare feet of someone in this house.
- Lick a bar of soap from the bathroom.
- Let someone wax half your leg.
- Allow someone to pour flour on your head.
- Kiss dad in front of everyone.
- Carry your sibling.
- Do a freestyle rap.
- Sing a nursery rhyme with your tongue sticking out.
- Move from one end of the room to another with a plastic cup on your head.
- Dance to your favorite song without actually playing the song.
- Spin around ten times and then stand on one foot for five seconds.
- Dance like a ballet dancer and go to the fridge and come back dancing like a hip-hop dancer.
- Stuff your mouth with grapes and hold it for 10 minutes.
- Do a couple of dances with an imaginary partner.
- Balance five plastic cups on your head while taking five deep breaths.
- Run outside and shout “I love pickles” as loudly as you can.
- Call a family member and describe a scene from your favorite movie without offering any prior explanation.
- Sit still without moving even slightly for the next five minutes.
- Talk like your favorite cartoon character from your childhood for five minutes.
- Eat a teaspoon of the spiciest spice we have in the kitchen cabinet.
- Wear a dirty sock as a glove.
- Sing a song like an opera singer.
- Wearing a blindfold, try to go to the main door and come back.
- Take a selfie making a silly face, and post it on your social media.
- Show me your most embarrassing photo.
- Do five burpees in under one minute.
- Keep a straight face for five minutes while someone tries to make you laugh.
- Tell us about the last hangover you experienced.
- Talk in a British accent for five minutes while speaking to the family pet.
- Dump out the contents of your purse, backpack, or pockets and do a show and tell of what’s inside.
- Make up a story about a random object in the room.
- Apply makeup without looking in the mirror.
- Post a long, gibberish status on Facebook.
- Let another person post a photo on your Instagram on your behalf.
- Call a friend, pretend it’s their birthday, and sing them a birthday song.
- Smell the armpit of someone in this house.
- Enact your favorite scene from a movie.
- Imitate a celebrity until someone guesses who it is.
Engaging in games is a great way to spend time with anyone, and the same goes for kids with their moms. It helps you get to know her better while also indulging in some quality time with her.
So, the next time you’re visiting your mom or are looking for a way to spend a Sunday, go through this list and ask her a variety of questions or dare her to do hilarious things.
What more would you like to add to the list? Let us know in the comments below.