Super easy ways to brighten up an Easter day!
You know how the song goes “hippity hoppity Easter’s on it’s way…”. Well, it’s here! Already! And you may or may not have planned for it.
No worries! I’ve rounded up a few ideas from the blogosphere that are super easy to create and will surely bring smiles on those small faces.
1. Easter Egg Bouquet! Looking for something easy to place on your easter table? Put those extra plastic eggs to use! Ms. Not So Perfect shows you how!
2. Looking for favors or treats for your child’s school? Check out these adorable bunny treats from Pam’s Party Planning.
3. Need something to welcome your guests? How about an egg topiary! She’s Kinda Crafty shows you this easy way to use ribbon and styrofoam.
4. Want not add some details to your table setting? I love these super easy bunny napkin holders from Make and Takes.
5. Dessert? The nest cookie – an oldie but a goodie show by Casson Corner.
It just takes a few details to add a special touch to your Easter gathering. Try one or all of these to welcome the Easter bunny in style!