- Category: EverythingMom
- Published on Saturday, 30 May 2009 18:59
- Written by Michelle
- Hits: 19338
With our new Sharing Revenue Program, we are sharing revenue and helping moms make money blogging with Google Adsense. Well, when we say “sharing revenue”, what we really mean is you get it all. Yep – 100% of the Google Adsense Revenue from your blog goes directly to you.
How can I qualify for the Sharing Revenue Program?
- You need to be a parent. (Yes, Dad’s can join us too!)
- Your blog must be your own content. (No third party articles, private label content, or other content that is not created and owned by you including photos, video etc.)
- You must review comments on your blog posts, delete inappropriate comments, respond to comments etc.
- All content must comply with Google’s Adsense Policy
- Your blog must not be advertorial in nature. (IE: Splogging, spam…) Feel free to add a signature to your blog posts for more information about your business.
Whatever tickles your fancy! (And yes – you retain ownership your content.) We know that content in these areas tend to draw a crowd:
- Frugal Living
- Meal Planning
- If you are not familiar with Google AdSense
Find out more about the program here >>
- You earn 100% of the revenue from Google Adsense ads that are displayed on your blog.
- All funding is done directly through your Google AdSense account.
- The more popular your blog, the greater potential to make money blogging. We often feature our bloggers that we think are offering outstanding content.
Great content = more readers = more revenue
- You can implement ONE Google AdSense unit into your sidebar.
See EverythingMom.com approved sizes here >>
How do I get started with the Sharing Revenue Program?
- Create a free membership here >>
- If you do not have a Google AdSense account, you can create one here >>
- Create a free blog @EverythingMom.com here >>
- Add your Google AdSense account information to your blog.
Get detailed instructions on how to do that here >>
- And yes, you can also syndicate your blog >>
IMPORTANT: Google has a very strict policy against soliciting clicks. Do not click on your own ads, get someone to click on your ads, or encourage ad clicks in any way. This can result in your account being suspended by both Google and EverythingMom.com
EverythingMom.com reserves the right to change / alter this program at any time with no notice. We also reserve the right to delete content and ban users without notice.