- Category: contests
- Published on Tuesday, 16 March 2010 03:28
- Written by Michelle
- Hits: 882
2) Contest Sponsor: The Contest Sponsors-- EverythingMom.com, T-fal Canada and Velas Resorts all represent or produce functional products / services for women. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for the Contest, its Rules or its operation, except to honour and permit redemption of the Prizes in accordance with the Rules.
3) Eligibility: The T-fal portion of the Contest is open to all residents Canada except residents of Quebec. The Velas Resorts portion of the Contest is open to all residents of the United States and Canada, except residents of Quebec, who are of legal age (age of majority) in the Province or Territory in which they reside and who comply with the Contest Rules, including the requirements of the Rules below under the title “How to Enter”. Employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of either EverythingMom, the Sponsors, or their respective corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest. There is an entry limit of one entry per household.
5) How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Entrant must be a member of EverythingMom.com, subscribe to EverythingMom Weekly Newsletter and complete the EverythingMom Spring Reader Survey in it's entirety.
6) Prize: The Prizes vary as stated on the www.EverythingMom.com website. The prize includes shipping to a Canadian or American address. All Prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed.
7) Release: Prior to receiving the Prize, the winner will be required to provide valid proof of identification, sign an affidavit of eligibility, and sign a release and consent form releasing EverythingMom.com and the Sponsor of all claims and liability, confirming compliance with the Rules, and consenting to the use of his or her name, hometown, photograph or likeness, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by EverythingMom and/or the Sponsor and/or their advertising and promotional agencies.
9) Ineligibility: EverythingMom.com and the Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, declare ineligible and/or prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom they believe to be not complying with the Rules. Such non-compliance includes entering false information and/or other non-compliance with these Rules. Residents of Quebec are not eligible to enter the Contest.
10) Other: All entries become the property of EverythingMom.com. All decisions of the Contest judges are final, including with respect to eligibility or ineligibility of entries. The Contest is governed by the laws of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and all Contest entrants hereby expressly attorn to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta. EverythingMom.com reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest or the Contest Rules at any time without notice. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. EverythingMom.com and the Sponsor are not liable for any lost or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the part of Contest software, virus, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant.