From shrunken heads and stretched necks to large crystal caves and art carved on a pin, you’ll find it all at new Science of Ripley’s Believe it or Not exhibit at the Ontario Science Centre. Haven’t been yet? We have a giveaway that can help.
You can read more about our experience at the exhibit but the best way to experience it is in person. The folks at the Ontario Science Centre want to make it easier by offering a family access to the exhibit and more. One (1) lucky EverythingMom reader in the GTA area has a chance to win the #WeirdScienceTo bundle (value of $230 Cdn) including:
- 1 multi-pass for Ontario Science Centre admission (up to five people)
- 1 Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Eye-Popping Oddities book
- 1 A Curious Man: The Strange and Brilliant Life of Robert Believe It or Not! Ripley
- 1 SmartLab That’s Gross Science Lab
- Enotmo Farms Cricket Protein Powder (56 g)
- Additional swag (e.g., buttons, pencils, bug pops and Entomo Farms snack packs)
The exhibit runs until September 5, 2016 making it a perfect summer vacation experience. Plus you can checkout the Cohen Family Nature Escape when you are there.
For a chance to win comment below telling me what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen. Can’t wait to read these answers.
One (1) #WeirdScienceTO bundle is available to be won. Contest closes July 28, 2016 and is open to Canadian residents only. Winner must be within the Toronto area in order to claim prize. No transportation is provided. Please see full contest rules.